Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Woo hoo...

I made it through all four sims of the Jewelry fair without much lag. Grabbed tons of freebies and dollarbies. signed up on a bunch of Sub-O's and got some gifts. Didn't join any actual groups though. Luckily, the jewelry fair is set up so much better than the hair fair. Each sim is pretty much set up in a squarish style and there is tons of stuff to get. Tp in by going to the world map and typing jewelry fair in the search box.

I will be posting my favorite pics of the stuff I got later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLIN' U


I'm going to share with you the best freebies and low priced clothing out there so you can make your Avatar as stylish as I am. If you're a noob..this is where you want to be. And if you're nice, there might some free items from me in it for you. (for the girls). check back often as the best deals you can find will be right here waiting for you! Who needs search when you have SL's shopping queen? hmm? HALLELUJAH! Its about time huh?

Need some help with your style? I can help you find some of the best clothing acessories and skins out there. You want a high quality looking avatar like mine? You have come to the right place. I've styled myself, now let's get started on Stylin' U!

Contributors

Blog Archive