Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

FOR THE LOVE OF EXODI!!

I was originally going to call this post "I CAN'T HIDE MY EXCITEMENT!" Because one of my all time favorite stores has a 65L special this week at the Dressing Room Blue. Then I noticed that I am not just posting about this specific thing but Exodi as a whole and how much I love it. . Ryker Beck has made my day because she is offering up the whole make up collection of the Isolde skin Make up #36. Exodi in my opinion is the best skin in all of SL. I have so much of the stuff from that store that I can't even keep track of it all.
Also I have the first set of the Isolde Collection. Makeups 1-15. Plus 17 from the Exodi Vip group and 18 from the lucky chairs, as well as  a few of the others I have purchased. What I love about Exodi skins is that most of them have a Cleavage, No Cleavage, Freckle or no Freckle option. This particular one for 65L comes with the Exodi lashes and the Viewer 2 hair bases. Also what I am loving about this particular skin #36 is the awesome eye make up.






Look at the amazing tones of this skin and check out the eye shading. Btw, these pictures are with the included lashes. Notice the little dots by the eyes? Love it. 

Get out to the Dressing room and grab this whole set for 65L

If you have never been to the Exodi Main Store, I suggest you check it out. All of the Exodi products are absolutely amazing. Also, make sure to grab one of the BECK'S BUCKS cards while you are there to get points on most of the things you purchase. The points are good toward other purchases. Not only do they have amazing skins with the best freckles I have ever seen, but I am a huge fan of the eyes and nails as well. Yes, I even love the clothing, though the clothing collection isn't that large, I don't care because I am addicted to the skins. Now get over there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLIN' U


I'm going to share with you the best freebies and low priced clothing out there so you can make your Avatar as stylish as I am. If you're a noob..this is where you want to be. And if you're nice, there might some free items from me in it for you. (for the girls). check back often as the best deals you can find will be right here waiting for you! Who needs search when you have SL's shopping queen? hmm? HALLELUJAH! Its about time huh?

Need some help with your style? I can help you find some of the best clothing acessories and skins out there. You want a high quality looking avatar like mine? You have come to the right place. I've styled myself, now let's get started on Stylin' U!

Contributors

Blog Archive