Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Coture is calling you.

I would like to apologize for my lack of posts the last few days, had a slight case of the flu. I am back now with one sweet little dress from SMUSHYFACE. This adorable, sexy dress is absolutely perfect. Especially for those girls who have a bit more Ample figures. Actually all of the products from smushyface fit the curvy girl nicely. And yes, they even fit you stick figures. This red dress is absolutely adorable. And there is a 1 of a kind black one on the Auction block at the Call for Cotoure festival. You can find this dress and so many other amazing things at the following festival link.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Project%20Donate/165/141/22



Luckily for me, I have become friends with the designer so the dress for me was free. I am not sure on the price, but whatever it is, it is well worth it for the amazing quality of this beautiful dress. I also received the cutest mini-dress and if you are a regular reader, you will know that I am a fan of the mini. This bi-colored dress is so adorable that I can't stand it. The Bi Colored dress can be found at the main store for 99L. The adorable Wrap Top and the Tank can also be found at the Main Store for 45L and each comes in a variety of colors.






No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLIN' U


I'm going to share with you the best freebies and low priced clothing out there so you can make your Avatar as stylish as I am. If you're a noob..this is where you want to be. And if you're nice, there might some free items from me in it for you. (for the girls). check back often as the best deals you can find will be right here waiting for you! Who needs search when you have SL's shopping queen? hmm? HALLELUJAH! Its about time huh?

Need some help with your style? I can help you find some of the best clothing acessories and skins out there. You want a high quality looking avatar like mine? You have come to the right place. I've styled myself, now let's get started on Stylin' U!

Contributors

Blog Archive