Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mix & Match, 52 weeks of color, egg plant

I am getting a week ahead of myself. #1. because I am already wearing something in next week color, and #2. I have something else to post so I figured, might as well do it early. Today I am going to give you a bit of a club mix and match. Yes, I've been drinking like a fish and this photo of me was snapped as I was getting up off of the floor after passing out drunk. I'm such a little lush in my pink hair. LOL. So here we go, I started with this Eggplant Tank from JANE and decided to pair it with my Zebra Leggings from SHEER. That was all I had on. I then couldn't decide whether I wanted Sexy, Slutty, Stillettoes, or if I wanted some Slinky, Sultry, Boots. As you can see I ended up with my NOIR BOOTS, from HOC. (God I love them).  Then it was onto an accessory or two. At first, I tried some black pearls and they just didn't look right. Then I tried my Silver cross necklace and military wrist cuffs and they didn't seem to fit. Then i realized that I didn't need a necklace and decided on a belt. It was then, that I remembered my belt from MIEL. Yay!!! So of course, on it went. Then it was skin time. My god, I have so many skins this took me a few minutes. I then remembered my DIANA skin for TDR by CANDYDOLL. It worked. It wasn't too fancy or classy, not too much or too little make up, Nor was it really shiny or really dull. Perfect fit. And I remembered my Lashes from the Euphoria Hunt by MONS, they are kind or funky looking so I decided to go with them. The nails, I went with EXODI mani pedis in black. Didn't go with long nails because well, I didn't want to scratch anyone, and I wanted to be able to hold a cocktail in my hand easily.
Wayyyyyy back in the inventory I had this spiky pink punk hair. There is no name on it, don't know who made it, but I have it. decided that could work. Finally, I picked this pair of earrings from all of my GLOW STUDIO earrings. They were all funky, but most of them were either black, white or both. I needed big earrings and GLOW'S are the biggest ones in my inventory. Still something was missing. I needed something over the tank. Then i remembered the Bolero Leather jacket from KANIVAL!  So, I pieced all of these together and here is my final look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLIN' U


I'm going to share with you the best freebies and low priced clothing out there so you can make your Avatar as stylish as I am. If you're a noob..this is where you want to be. And if you're nice, there might some free items from me in it for you. (for the girls). check back often as the best deals you can find will be right here waiting for you! Who needs search when you have SL's shopping queen? hmm? HALLELUJAH! Its about time huh?

Need some help with your style? I can help you find some of the best clothing acessories and skins out there. You want a high quality looking avatar like mine? You have come to the right place. I've styled myself, now let's get started on Stylin' U!

Contributors