Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

52 weeks #25 Periwinkle

I didn't have much. if any. Then suddenly, there it was. I found the cutest little blouse. I decided while I was in Paris after all, that I should buy it and take it back to the US. Though Walmart might have something similar. Nothing beats finding a beautiful design in Paris. I went back to my blue Parisian Flat, threw on my favorite pair of Jean shorts and my cozy Calf High socks. I rested in front of the window for a minute to get a look at the eiffel tower. Then I decided that it was time to cozy up for the rest of the night and read a good book. After all, Paris would be there for me tomorrow.


Eyes: Imani Jolie Eyes-Soft Blue
Necklace-DM Blue Enamel Necklace
Shorts-CoCO gift Tee&Denim Shorts (SHORTS)
Socks-Elyode rubyStar Socks-Periwinkle
Skin-Glam Affair Monica Tan Skin TDR 28
Blouse-Argyle Anonymous-AA Button Up Shirt Periwinkle Print (FOUND ON THE MARKEPLACE 69l)
Hair-Maitreya Natalie-Ebony

Photo Box- Estetica apres-midi a paris window seat (POSE FAIR)



No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLIN' U


I'm going to share with you the best freebies and low priced clothing out there so you can make your Avatar as stylish as I am. If you're a noob..this is where you want to be. And if you're nice, there might some free items from me in it for you. (for the girls). check back often as the best deals you can find will be right here waiting for you! Who needs search when you have SL's shopping queen? hmm? HALLELUJAH! Its about time huh?

Need some help with your style? I can help you find some of the best clothing acessories and skins out there. You want a high quality looking avatar like mine? You have come to the right place. I've styled myself, now let's get started on Stylin' U!

Contributors