Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Been meaning too...

Post about The Fashion Garrett or TFG. Its very much like TDR only with less stuff. However the quality is just as good. the prices are the same price range from around 50L to 70L and you can pick up some very cute things for your avatar. For instance this gorgeous pink top with belt from Zenith.





I also love this awesome skin that was I believe 50L from Filthy Skins

How adorable is this Body suit with Skirt from SHINE


and this cute leather jacket from La BlaQ Boutique

Right now they also have a TFG group give of some great eyes. Check our store link list to the right to get the SLURL and tp in. Check out THE FASHION GARRETT now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLIN' U


I'm going to share with you the best freebies and low priced clothing out there so you can make your Avatar as stylish as I am. If you're a noob..this is where you want to be. And if you're nice, there might some free items from me in it for you. (for the girls). check back often as the best deals you can find will be right here waiting for you! Who needs search when you have SL's shopping queen? hmm? HALLELUJAH! Its about time huh?

Need some help with your style? I can help you find some of the best clothing acessories and skins out there. You want a high quality looking avatar like mine? You have come to the right place. I've styled myself, now let's get started on Stylin' U!

Contributors