Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting into the Biz

Okay so I have been very busy with SL and Rl combined and have been shorting my blog posts. No worries, I'm not going away for months on end, I am just taking a couple of days to fix some issues. However, I wanted to share a couple of little things. I am now getting into the breedables business. I have a couple of them for sale at the Stylin U lot, only a couple, the other 14 are mine. I also have a Non-Breedable kitty for sale as well. I'm going to post some random pics so that you can see what they look like.

I am attempting to get into the make up business. I don't know about you, but I want some good full face makeup that is only one tatoo layer and not several. So I'm going to attempt it. Awesome huh? Well here are some pics of some of the kitties. If you're interested on knowing which ones are for sale (or trade) Please send me an IM.

Look how cute. I may have one of these for sale. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLIN' U


I'm going to share with you the best freebies and low priced clothing out there so you can make your Avatar as stylish as I am. If you're a noob..this is where you want to be. And if you're nice, there might some free items from me in it for you. (for the girls). check back often as the best deals you can find will be right here waiting for you! Who needs search when you have SL's shopping queen? hmm? HALLELUJAH! Its about time huh?

Need some help with your style? I can help you find some of the best clothing acessories and skins out there. You want a high quality looking avatar like mine? You have come to the right place. I've styled myself, now let's get started on Stylin' U!

Contributors