Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fashion House 5 day event

From the 10th to the 15th we have a 5 day only fashion event. Everything is 50L. Thee is more than what I purchased, but here is what I picked up at this fabulous event. Lets start with the adorable Jovana Skin from Divine. This is the first full skin I purchased that shows teeth. The blush is an optional cheek tatoo that you can add to give your avatar those sweet rosy cheeks. And of course like everything else its 50L.





Next up we have the L'Elite Lace top sweater and pants outfit in Blue. I love me some blue and I really love the way the lace top peeks out of the top of the sweater. The pants come with it, but most likely I will be wearing the top with Jeans.


















Next up is our Leatherette Outfit by Vilada. This sexy leather number makes me want to meow not like a kitty, but growl like a tiger. You're gonna feel sexy.


And this CIA Designs One Strap Shoulder top is just so darned adorable I couldn't pass it up.

Then there is this Frou Frou Dress from the Secret Store, which is another one that I have fallen madly in love with. Not just the dress, but the Store.

Okay, So these are just a few of my purchases, I don't want to show all of them to you so you can taxi, tp there for yourself and be surprised!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/ZI%20Mystic%20Moonlight/153/226/26

No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLIN' U


I'm going to share with you the best freebies and low priced clothing out there so you can make your Avatar as stylish as I am. If you're a noob..this is where you want to be. And if you're nice, there might some free items from me in it for you. (for the girls). check back often as the best deals you can find will be right here waiting for you! Who needs search when you have SL's shopping queen? hmm? HALLELUJAH! Its about time huh?

Need some help with your style? I can help you find some of the best clothing acessories and skins out there. You want a high quality looking avatar like mine? You have come to the right place. I've styled myself, now let's get started on Stylin' U!

Contributors