Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

2 in 1 blog. Blogger Challenge and New Release

I had on a different outfit to do the new 52 weeks of color challenge created by Luna Jubilee, then My good friend and smushyface designer Umeki Yokosuma told me about her latest release in the Smushyface store. This gorgeous sweater dress in 8 colors for 125L each. Of course, she had it in gray, so I am able to kill 2 birds with one stone which is a great thing. The Blogger Challenge is a year long 52 week challenge to post a picture using predominately the color featured of that week. You don't have to be a blogger. You can also use flikr. Check out more information about it here. http://lunajubilee.com/2010/11/06/52-weeks-of-color-challenge-kick-off/ .

Don't forget too to TP over to Smushyface and get this gorgeous sweater dress in at least one of the 8 colors and at 125L, you should be able to pick up a couple.



PRODUCTS USED:
OUTFIT: Smushyface Sweaterdress Lt. Gray
JEWELRY: Dark Mouse Starry Pearls Jewelry Set Silver
SKIN: EXODI Isolde Soleil #6
EYES: EXODI Zbilja Eyes gray
LASHES: Exile Overdrive
HAIR: Magika Tuesday (brown: Coffee)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you paired the challenge with a new release! Thank you for doing the challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. My first and wanted something to do

    ReplyDelete

STYLIN' U


I'm going to share with you the best freebies and low priced clothing out there so you can make your Avatar as stylish as I am. If you're a noob..this is where you want to be. And if you're nice, there might some free items from me in it for you. (for the girls). check back often as the best deals you can find will be right here waiting for you! Who needs search when you have SL's shopping queen? hmm? HALLELUJAH! Its about time huh?

Need some help with your style? I can help you find some of the best clothing acessories and skins out there. You want a high quality looking avatar like mine? You have come to the right place. I've styled myself, now let's get started on Stylin' U!

Contributors