Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Seasons Hunt 21-26

I was going to go to 31, but I crashed just after 26. lol. So here we go.

The picture of me to the far right features the Gift from #25 Kari. Its a cute little old fashioned fire pit. Lord only knows what I'm cooking. Knowing me, I am fixing up some moon shine. Also the blue top in the far right photo is the gift from Ingenue at #21.  Both the pic to the Left and the right feature the cute Up do hunt gift from Plume, #22. This comes in 3 colors but I am only wearing 2. Also on the left side is the Summer Bikini Outfit from Tres Blah #23. It comes with the bikini and the black and white striped top, as well as the face tattoo with the sun block. That's exactly what I needed. It has been a sunny day in SL.

#24. In the center features the gift from Frid.day, a cute little blue striped bikini outfit. you can never have enough beach wear in my opinion

And of course [Glow] #26, which happens to be one of my favorite places in SL is not out yet. I'll have to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLIN' U


I'm going to share with you the best freebies and low priced clothing out there so you can make your Avatar as stylish as I am. If you're a noob..this is where you want to be. And if you're nice, there might some free items from me in it for you. (for the girls). check back often as the best deals you can find will be right here waiting for you! Who needs search when you have SL's shopping queen? hmm? HALLELUJAH! Its about time huh?

Need some help with your style? I can help you find some of the best clothing acessories and skins out there. You want a high quality looking avatar like mine? You have come to the right place. I've styled myself, now let's get started on Stylin' U!

Contributors